[OSM-talk] New tracks from norc.ro available across Central and Eastern Europe

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:03:21 BST 2009

Hello everybody,

I just want to point out that norc.ro have donated another set of tracks
that cover Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania. They have
been already sorted, tagged and uploaded to OSM so you can use them to
create roads using your preferred editor. If you want to know if norc tracks
are available near you, you should visit www.norc.ro and see if they visited
your area.

Another reminder that we have been given permission to derive data from
their panoramas, so feel free to add street names, POIs, route restrictions
or any other info that you can find.

Enjoy!

Ciprian, OSM Romania

P.S. I am preparing a new set if tracks that will cover Moskow, I will
announce here when that happens.