[OSM-talk] view blocks received?

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 00:58:14 BST 2009

On 10/10/09, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> On 10/10/09, Shaun McDonald <shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:
>> On 7 Oct 2009, at 11:06, Lars Francke wrote:
>>> I'm waiting for the announcement on the new mailing list :)
>>
>> Actually it was already announced:
>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/2009-October/000001.html
>
> so if something didn't go wrong everytime i tried to sign up to the new list
> i could have read that?

what shaun failed to mention is that message has the following header:

> On Wed Oct 7 18:25:24 BST 2009, Matt Amos wrote:

it wasn't already announced, at the time of lars' email. it's a pity
that something goes wrong every time you sign up to a new mailing
list, but there's a good reason for a seperate announce list.

maybe every announce mail could be automatically copied to talk as
well? although that might be a bit annoying to those subscribed to
both...

cheers,

matt