[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (boundary=military)

Gilles Corlobé gilles at corlobe.tk
Wed Oct 14 05:45:20 BST 2009

In my opinion, the tag "landuse=military" should only be used for specificly
military activities, like those discribed in the wiki.
Some of you have suggested to create 2 areas, covering the same place. I
don't think this is correct. One of you said that's done every day. How can
it be? There can't be a forest inside a residential area. The residential
area stops where begins the forest (and the contrary).
Gilles