[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] proposal for deletion: talk-us-ga and

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Oct 22 00:40:30 BST 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Sarah Manley <sarah.m.manley at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the status of the forum: http://forum.openstreetmap.org?
>
> Would building this out more maybe solve some of our problems?

Preference for email vs web forum varies from community to community.
In my limited experience, more-technical groups tend towards email but
there are certain to be counter-examples.  An interface that merges
email and web forum might be ideal.  I believe that the Linux Kernel
Mailing List uses such a system but I don't know what the drawbacks
and compromises are in that system.