[OSM-talk] Merchandise

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:45:17 GMT 2009

One of the options i was thinking of is lulu.com where you can self-publish
books... as well as multiple editors. (and they print colour) :-)

So i was thinking that all those interested in the publishing of a book
could be listed as editors, and working on a
wikMAPbooks at openstreetmap.orgdiscussion list, create the book. And
just upload and update the pages.
mediafire.com is a good place to store the png files or openoffice draw
files.
www.lulu.com   ... as once the template that everyone likes is done... it
can be shared and we all use it.   (a template per type of map we want)

(btw, my  $ making book (story book) would be self published that way,
having friends & family help edit)

BTW, maposmatic WILL become international :)

and thanks John, that looks cool.

(: Have you tried nik2img ?

http://map-data.bigtincan.com/nik2img.php?lat=-33.873&lon=151.21&res=2048

Cheers,