[OSM-talk] Illegal activity

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Thu Oct 29 15:21:40 GMT 2009

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009, John Smith wrote:

> 2009/10/30 Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de>:
> > At the GSoC there was a clear opening. Will pursue this when I'll feel
> > better.
>
> It seems to me that Google prefers it a bit grey when it comes to
> their suppliers, so I'm not sure you'll end up with a better answer
> than Ed has already given.

The talk with Leslie was pretty clear; state a well founded business case
why OSM exchange would be good for Google and there is an opening. Google
seems to be about talking the truth externally but usually not more than
you already know. (Which is probably very good for a company that is under
the influence of the stock exchange)

Stefan