[OSM-talk] Illegal activity

Lesi lesi at lesi.is-a-geek.net
Thu Oct 29 17:46:41 GMT 2009

> If google or any other company comes after him then they would probably
> have to delete all data that has also been derived from his work, or no?
> If it comes to that then work of much more people is wasted :(

I think that also the derived work has to be deleted because it is based on
illegal content.
So IMO such contributions should be immediately deleted. If the users
uploads them again, he should be banned.

Using Google is also really unfair towards those people who map with their
GPS devices and invest so much time and energy into this project. It is
really demotivating.

lesi