[OSM-talk] sanity check for maintaining GPS tracks

Niccolo Rigacci osm at rigacci.org
Tue Apr 13 15:59:43 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 05:50:11PM +0800, maning sambale wrote:
> I have hundreds of GPS tracks. Some are uploaded in OSM, some I forgot
> to upload.  Some are clean, some are dirty, some are squiggly and some
> are a big cloud of points pointing to my house.

Prune GPS is a Java program which view and manage coordinate
data, eg from GPS units. With it you can load a variety of text
and Xml formats, view the data (in 2d and 3d), edit and convert
the data, correlate photos, and export to Kml, Kmz or Pov
formats.

Unfortunately it cannot upload your traces to OSM, but it can be
a feature request for the developers.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/prune-gps/

--
Niccolo Rigacci