[OSM-talk] How do I turn JOSM's tiger:reviewed=no highlight off?

Mon Aug 2 21:54:25 BST 2010

At 2010-08-02 09:17, Apollinaris Schoell wrote:
>shouldn't custom or country specific style be maintained in an external
>style anyway? there is no good reason to have tiger, opengeodb,
  in the
>default elemstyle. ...

+1. I have my own style file that I copied and then modified over a year
ago, and it's a pain to have to compare it against the current version and
merge changes. Similar to presets, I think you should be able to specify a
list of style files that are simply combined in the order listed (and be
able to move the order around easily), so local changes can be easily kept
while allowing new base changes to come through. This would also allow
better organization of various types of things into separate files, letting
you choose someone's cycle rendering and someone else's maxspeeds.