[OSM-talk] Problems with names with postfixes / types

woll woll at 2-islands.com
Wed Aug 4 02:57:50 BST 2010

Everyone should probably just ignore what I wrote about the Nominatim
algorithm in my previous post, as I'm just guessing at what the problem
might be, and probably got it completely wrong!

Better to keep this thread restricted to the subject of "is it valid to tag
names with postfixes", and have any technical discussions separately in the
trac report!