[OSM-talk] Marine taggine/OpenSeamap

Bernhard R. Fischer bf at abenteuerland.at
Mon Aug 9 13:33:18 BST 2010

On Monday 09 August 2010 10:04:00 Aun Johnsen wrote:
> PS These tags are documented in german only, what about those OSMers that
> doesn't understand german, are we forced to use google translate to ready
> tag descriptions? If it was documented in english at least more of us could
> understand it and maybe even contribute with translations into some of our
> own languages.
>
> Aun

Ok, we should be able to solve this problem ;)
I started a translation:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lighthouse_Datamodel

The German version now exists twice. I'm not sure how to cleanup this in the
wiki yet without breaking some link dependencies.

Beacons and buoys will follow.

Best regards,
Bernhard