[OSM-talk] Marine taggine/OpenSeamap

Bernhard R. Fischer bf at abenteuerland.at
Mon Aug 9 20:36:50 BST 2010

On Monday 09 August 2010 16:31:15 Malcolm Herring wrote:
> Bernhard R. Fischer wrote:
> > Ok, we should be able to solve this problem ;)
> > I started a translation:
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lighthouse_Datamodel
> >
> > The German version now exists twice. I'm not sure how to cleanup this in
> > the wiki yet without breaking some link dependencies.
> >
> > Beacons and buoys will follow.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bernhard
>
> Nice work! I assume that you are user Rahra? - my OSM user name is Malcolmh
>
> I have done a few edits to 'colloqialise' the text.
>
> I am about to start a new data model page for other types of charted
> lights. I will spawn it from your translated lighthouse page.
>
> Thanks for giving me a start!

Yes, I am Rahra.
Thanks for your improvements to my translation.

I translated your "Lights Datamodel" back into German.
At the top of the page you refer to the lighthouse datamodel.

Don't you think that we shouldn't put the lighthouse also on that page?
Everything is there: light vessel, float, major, minor lights. I think we could
put the lighthouse also there.

Bernhard