[OSM-talk] Enough is enough: disinfecting OSM from poisonous people

Patrick Kilian osm at petschge.de
Tue Aug 10 18:26:16 BST 2010

Hi,

> While others are afraid to contribute to the discussion because of the heat.
> I think the Australians have a good point about the contributor terms and
> loss of data, but I'm not going to get involved and risk being labeled a
> "poisonous person" for agreeing with them.
There is a big difference between pointing out "the current form of the
contributor terms means that we will loose 80% of the data in Australia.
Do you really want to proceed?" and jumping into every thread and
spreading FUD that has been dissected and disproved several times by
different people. Only one is poisonous to the project. Can you spot which?

Patrick "Petschge" Kilian