[OSM-talk] Coastline missing in Lake Superior - in case anyonenotices...

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Aug 10 21:26:30 BST 2010

If you are going to delete many miles of coastline data, are you then going to take the responsibility for re-entering this data afterwards, to at least the same level of accuracy as the current data?  It seems to me that it would be better to tell your editor program not to display the coastline during your editing session.  After all, there are likely to be some people who want to render the coastline, and they won't be able to do so if you have deleted the data.