[OSM-talk] The story of one ticket.

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Tue Aug 10 22:36:55 BST 2010

On 10 August 2010 19:29, Aleksandr Dezhin <a.dezhin at gmail.com> wrote:
> What am I doing wrong? I would understand any response: "We (DWG) do
> not believe that here we need to do something" or "no compelling
> evidence that this is a bad import", or something else.
> For me the problem here is not how much Ikrutsk (now there is
> something fixed, thus mixing the normal and suspicious data).

Hi Aleksandr,

Just gone through your ticket. The data working group (DWG) has not
met for a very long time. The DWG is not a very sexy working group to
be a member of, and I know for me many other things have been taking
higher priority of my limited free time. (I am also a member of the
Licensing Working Group, Sysadmin team and too enjoy mapping.) Other
members have other priorities like the Humanitarian OSM Team and
families.

Back to your ticket... We did try contact the person, we also heard
nothing back. I'll try arrange a DWG meeting shortly to progress the
case and we'll keep you updated.

Regards
 Grant
 DWG member.