[OSM-talk] Marine taggine/OpenSeamap

Bernhard R. Fischer bf at abenteuerland.at
Fri Aug 13 08:48:35 BST 2010

On Tuesday 10 August 2010 08:55:20 Aun Johnsen wrote:
> I see I got a snowball running here, great guys. Continue on that. I can
> help out with some language makeup and corrections on the English language
> pages (Nautical Professional) but have little time to offer at the moment.
> I will also look into translating the important bits of it into Portuguese
> together with my other Portuguese translations allowing more
> contributions, also on marine mapping, from the portuguese speaking part
> of the world.
>
> Aun

Aun,

Currently, we are working on the "Lights Data Model"
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lights_Data_Model) and the "Beacon Data
Model" (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Beacon_Data_Model). The buoy will
follow soon. These pages exist in English and German yet.

I hope that we can cleanup the Wiki a little bit after finished with
translation and more detailed descriptions of that stuff.

Best regards,
Bernhard