[OSM-talk] Legal discussion on talk@

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:02:08 BST 2010

Every person on talk who wants to discuss the legal nuances of OSM
licensing belongs on legal-talk. I have my license preferences and
opinions but at the end of the day I will probably continue to
contribute to OSM whether ODbL happens, CC remains or the whole thing
goes to PD. It isn't censorship, it is venue appropriateness.

Toby