[OSM-talk] RFC: what are empty nodes and how should we use them?

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:23:06 BST 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Dave Stubbs <osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk> wrote:
> In the world of validators, slippy maps, JOSM post mappaint, aerial
> imagery and masses of POI/addresses it makes less sense, and is less
> visually obvious. But I still like it :-)

I'd never heard of it before, but I like it too. Maybe the editor
could automatically attach a fixme=yes tag if the user does
triple-click and moves (even better if the editor added fixme=continue
when someone does triple-click / move a short way / triple-click /
move a short way / triple-click, but that's probably too much like
hard work).

Richard