[OSM-talk] RFC: what are empty nodes and how should we use them?

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at mac.com
Tue Aug 17 18:25:29 BST 2010

Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> To me, the logical equivalent would be covering every
> unmapped place in "fixme"s.)

As said before, you can use "note" instead.
But an empty region is diffreent from a road not finished (the initial
three dots). As a road not finished (a todo job) is not empty for the
user who made the 3 dots, so a fixme can also suit perfectly ?

I never encounter 3 dots "to continue" a road, but sure a would assume
it's a mistake and delete them is they got no tags. Now i know the
meanings but i found this very strange...

--
Pierre-Alain Dorange