[OSM-talk] Mapnik render queue stuck

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 02:12:31 BST 2010

Yeah, it definitely doesn't happen all the time. I would say most of
my edits work fine and cause a render as anticipated. But there is
some set of circumstances that causes something to hiccup. If I see it
again I will not touch it and file a bug instead of posting to the
mailing list where people can /dirty it. I don't have to worry much
about others randomly touching my area here in the middle of Kansas :)

Would this go under mapnik or website or something else?

Toby