[OSM-talk] [HOT] Pre-disaster imagery of Pakistan Floods now available from SPOT

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Aug 19 23:14:44 BST 2010

Great news ! Thank you very much Spot Image and CNES !

Here is a WMS GetMap request url that can be pasted in JOSM with
wmsplugin (in WMS / rectified image... / Custom background):
http://www.geodatawork.net/__streaminguid.e30dcaa3-5929-4902-9834-12e6f51e1e7b/wms.ashx?request=GetMap&format=jpeg&layers=1896281c-d4a4-4de7-955c-47044ae2d272&

(and it works better for me if I select WGS84 / EPSG:4326 projection in
JOSM. Look around Nowshera and Attock to see images).

Thanks again.

Jean-Guilhem