[OSM-talk] iPad app

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sat Aug 21 17:13:57 BST 2010

The problem with a remote app is that connectivity will really, really suck while you're out wandering around with an ipad. You'll be hopping cell towers, going on to broken wifi networks and half the time things will be very slow or timeout. It strikes me it'll be easier to handle all that in a native app than JS, but feel free to prove me wrong.