[OSM-talk] Let's prepare to Fork OSM to a CCBYSA 2.0continuation

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Aug 22 14:13:39 BST 2010

My largest complaint is that, if you click "yes", you not only are agreeing to the current new license, but you are also agreeing in advance to any future license changes, without being able to know what those new license terms will be.  It is the equivalent to voting someone into office as "President for life".