[OSM-talk] What's wrong with this multipolygon?

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 06:55:22 BST 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Zeke Farwell <ezekielf at gmail.com> wrote:
> As you know, Mapnik will render multipolygons
> correctly as long as all the ways form complete rings and are tagged with
> "outer" and "inner" as needed, but it turns out that Osmarender also needs
> the ways making up each ring to be in consecutive order.

I don't know if that's the problem for Southchase (I changed the
order, but it will rerender when it rerenders) but Lake Nona is
definitely in consecutive order, yet still renders badly:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=28.3815&lon=-81.27844&zoom=17&layers=O
(It also doesn't have any other multipolygons inside it, so that's not
the problem.) Unless it's the adjacent Orlando International Airport
order... I've changed that and will see if it fixes Lake Nona.