[OSM-talk] Notifications for objects touched by a given user

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:22:02 BST 2010

On 30 August 2010 08:59, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 en gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is an easy way for a user (A) to receive
> notifications (either by email or by some API query (RSS or Atom
> results best, but any XML format would do)) for objects that have been
> changed that the user (A) has at one point touched?

Nothing that does exactly this, that I know of, but there is a couple
of other mechanisms listed at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Change_monitoring . Earlier you
could choose the exact set of objects to monitor through Xapi -- I
don't know if this works anymore, the mentions of it on the wiki have
apparently been removed in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Change_monitoring&diff=399481&oldid=353178
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Xapi&diff=381275&oldid=381074

Cheers