[OSM-talk] Waze using OSM Data

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue Aug 31 21:09:10 BST 2010

So what ?

Gert

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: talk-bounces at openstreetmap.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at openstreetmap.org] Namens Julio Costa Zambelli
Verzonden: dinsdag 31 augustus 2010 18:11
Aan: OSM-talk
Onderwerp: [OSM-talk] Waze using OSM Data

Last night in the process of responding some comments to our GPS
selling campaign
(http://www.fayerwayer.com/2010/08/chile-compra-un-gps-barato-y-ayuda-a-
openstreetmap/)
(The goals being to buy a lot of Data Loggers and a server for the
local community) I found out that Waze is using OSM for its map here
in Chile and not giving any kind of attribution, is it the same
anywhere else? Is it a known fact that they are using OSM Data and not
giving any kind of credit to the community?

Cheers