[OSM-talk] Unsetting CT flag

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Dec 6 12:24:07 GMT 2010

On 06/12/10 12:09, Steve Bennett wrote:

> 1) Could someone please unset this flag for me: (User: stevage)

This is really a policy issue I think.

> 2) Could someone please tell me when it got set?

2010-08-13 01:44:38.6323 UTC

> And for bonus points:
> 3) Could someone provide evidence that I did indeed set it? I think
> the most likely explanation is that I did (I do recall visiting the
> page on several occasions to read the terms, maybe I had a brainfart),
> but I'm curious whether there is any kind of signature equivalent that
> would hold up in court. A single bit in a database is not very
> compelling.

It's not a bit, it's a timestamp precisely because it does provide
better evidence. It also means it can be correlated with the logs, so
for example I can tell what IP address you made the change from.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/