[OSM-talk] Working for Mapquest as of today

Emilie Laffray emilie at osmfoundation.org
Mon Dec 6 22:57:33 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today. I want to
let the OSM community know how excited I am about this new opportunity. I
will continue in my capacity as an elected member of the OSMF board, and as
Treasurer. I will be the technical product manager for the main site search
team.
I will be sure to update my biography on the foundation web site in the next
few days.  You know how busy it is when you start a new job!

Emily Laffray