[OSM-talk] Massive import of airports

Blake Crosby me at blakecrosby.com
Fri Dec 17 17:37:10 GMT 2010

On 17/12/2010 10:57 AM, David Paleino wrote:
> I'd say also "near", not only "inside", if you can :-)

My first round of deletions have completed (changeset 6688755).

It resulted in the deletion of 921 nodes.

Any of the nodes that I added that was within 0.1' of any existing
node/way tagged as aeroway='aerodrome' has been removed.

I will be performing the same for aeroway='helipad' shortly.

I will also be asking users who've emailed me privately to see if they
can confirm that the clean-up worked in their areas.

Thanks for your patience.

Blake