[OSM-talk] Massive import of airports

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Fri Dec 17 21:33:17 GMT 2010

On 23000 nodes approximately 5 % were duplicate.

Who of you will thank Blake for 95% new data ?

None !

Is that a way to treat fellow OSM-ers :

Crappy mass import !  Instant doubt on license !

And who is WE ? You mean I ! You speak for yourself !

Blake:  thank you for your contributions, and mistakes

are human.

Gert