[OSM-talk] Objects versions ready for ODbL

Fabio Alessandro Locati fabiolocati at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 11:43:41 GMT 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Steve Doerr
<steve.doerr at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> If I have not accepted the new CT and my name is not in the list for my
> country, is that a bug, or is there some other reason why a mapper would not
> be on the list? (Maybe I don't 'own' any 'versions', whatever that means.)
> My username is sdoerr.
Yeah, I guess you found the third bug. I'll look into this :).
Btw: you own 6646 objects versions, and 6462 are in UK ;)
--
Fabio Alessandro Locati

Home: Segrate, Milan, Italy (GMT +1)
Phone: +39-328-3799681
MSN/Jabber/E-Mail: fabiolocati at gmail.com

PGP Fingerprint: 5525 8555 213C 19EB 25F2  A047 2AD2 BE67 0F01 CA61

Involved in: KDE, OpenStreetMap, Ubuntu, Wikimedia