[OSM-talk] Objects versions ready for ODbL

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 01:28:12 GMT 2010

Fabio,

I cannot sign every edit I've ever done over, because I don't have the
rights to do so.  I can OK many of them, however, that were based
purely on my own work, and not CC-BY-SA sources.  There was some talk
of a tool being made available that would let me specify which were OK
by changeset.  Does your tool take this into account?

Does anybody know if that tool has even been made?  If I'm supposed to
go through every changeset I've ever done and sort them out before
March, I'll need to start soon.

Stephen