[OSM-talk] What was that website that showed recent edits?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Dec 21 14:48:33 GMT 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Grant Slater
>> <openstreetmap at firefishy.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.itoworld.com/static/osm_mapper.html OSM Mapper
>>>
>>> A similar tool is OpenStreetMap Watch List (OWL)
>>> http://matt.dev.openstreetmap.org/owl_viewer/
>
> Just a shoutout for OWL as a great tool for using to check out whose
> editing your local area.
>
> I use it to see whose editing the the area where I live. I've caught
> various editing issues, met new mappers, and generally got a better
> sense of what's going on.
>
> Highly recommended.

This page has been terribly slow for me to load the last few times I
tried. Is this your experience too? It can't be dev running slow in
general, some other apps on it run just fine.

Martijn van Exel +++ m at rtijn.org
laziness – impatience – hubris
http://schaaltreinen.nl | http://martijnvanexel.nl | http://oegeo.wordpress.com/
twitter / skype: mvexel