[OSM-talk] Did Googles map quality recently degrade?

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 22 07:23:37 GMT 2010

In Kosovo,
I have seen that the sat photos recently showed strange colors

it was all very brown/grey near
http://toolserver.org/~geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Banjska_%28village%29&params=42.973333_N_20.780833_E_&title=Banjska

thanks,
mike

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de> wrote:

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org
flossal.org