[OSM-talk] Work on Openstreetmap in Prizren is coming along

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:28:41 GMT 2010

Hi besfort,
I have been watching your work and it looks great so far. you and meti are
doing a great job.
I hope that more people from osm and from kosovo will help you review this
amazing work you guys are doing.
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org