[OSM-talk] Playing tagging democracy: standard building process and tag unifying towards it

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Tue Feb 2 22:13:51 GMT 2010

Claudius,

You made an excellent statement I completely agree with! For a lot of
us, the fun comes in when you can take this pile of beautiful and divers
geodata and create your own map styles. You can even create maps of
specific objects and types.

Jochen;

Consider looking at the beatiful maps that you can style too at
http://maps.cloudmade.com/ they give an excellent example of what could
be done with maps if you put some effort in it.

Good luck and as a newcomer, have fun in the openstreetmap community!