[OSM-talk] can't print from wiki

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Tue Feb 2 22:55:00 GMT 2010

Milo van der Linden wrote:
> For me the parameter works partially for the specific page you mentioned:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Guide?printable=yes
>
> Because this page contains tabs, you won't be able to print the content
> of the hidden tabs

Have you actually tried printing it (or checked the print preview)? Of
course that printable=yes link looks ok in the browser, but parts of the
contents are still cut off from the left when printing.

I also experience that with pages which don't contain any tabs or other
"magic" syntax, e.g. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Node

And yes, the effect is limited to the OSMWiki.

Tobias Knerr