[OSM-talk] Playing tagging democracy: standard building process and tag unifying towards it

Jochen Plumeyer jochen at plumeyer.org
Wed Feb 3 17:33:21 GMT 2010

Hi,

so what about creating a small web application (data exportable into Excel
etc.), with a database containing tagging schemes, their idioms, and possible
aquivalent semantics?

We can get the tagging statistics from tagwatch (I think this won't be enough,
I think they do only statistics about each single tag, not their
combination), and start with the most common "namespace vectors", flamewar
platform should be included.

How about that?

Cheers,

Jochen