[OSM-talk] Where can we purchase sat photography for usage in openstreetmap?

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:14:48 GMT 2010

Well,
we need 10,908 km2 for Kosovo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo
so 163,620 €

But we dont need highres of all the farmland.

I guess we would just start with the major cities.

Prishtina is 	854 km2 according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pristina

So that would be 12675 Euros for the city...
lets see what we can do.

Is the license ok for tracing into osm/sharing of the images?

mike