[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Rollback request - 381206

Chris Hunter chunter952 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:51:34 GMT 2010

Aargh - I fat-fingered it instead of copy&pasting - the are I worked last
night was "fixed" on this changeset:
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/3812016<http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/3812016>

I just discovered the mass-update when I logged in about 20 minutes ago and
I've been re-reading the mailing list archives to confirm that the old way
still correct.

I'm also in the process of emailing NE2, but I haven't hit send yet.