[OSM-talk] Project of the week

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Feb 10 00:43:18 GMT 2010

SteveC wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thought I'd try to put this together:
>
> --
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Project_of_the_week
>
> Every week, OSMers everywhere are invited to help in this weeks project. This is inspired by the huge amount of effort that went in to mapping Haiti by people all over the world.
> --
>
> So please feel free to get involved on the wiki, help with this weeks project, comment and anything else you feel like...
Naa... I'll pass thanks. I'm too busy mapping my neck of the woods.

Which is what I think is the correct way. Tracing just doesn't cut it.
You need local, on the ground knowledge.

Steve, I've got something for you to do. Why don't you design a logo for
the OSM foundation instead of arrogantly & lazily expecting others,
outside of the foundation, to do
it for you.

Cheers
Dave F,