[OSM-talk] Fun with duplicate nodes

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Feb 10 13:18:26 GMT 2010

Works great (once I actually read the whole mail  figured out I had to
press "j" not "J")!

One question though - would it be possible, where the duplicate nodes
form part of a duplicate way (with exactly the same tags) to delete the
duplicate way as well?

These changesets show an example of this:

I suspect (it was a long time ago when I added it) that way 32151525 had
been added first, and I think later joined to way 32151530, but for
whatever reason the joinee hadn't been deleted properly leading to
duplication.