[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] Are we strict enough with imports ?

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:58:05 GMT 2010

On 11 February 2010 12:53, Jean-Guilhem Cailton <jgc at arkemie.com> wrote:

>  Emilie Laffray a écrit :
>

> On 11 February 2010 12:24, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>

> Ok, but please do not forget that in crisis situations (e.g. Haiti), there
> could be people dying while the "deliberation" would be taking place...

I am not. Haiti or other potential crisis are different since you know that
many people will be working on correcting the issues as opposed to imports
that are happening because someone just found some data. This case is the
one we are talking about, as the data is not going to be worked on
massively.
The problem is about maintenance in the end.

Emilie Laffray