[OSM-talk] Photo_mapping - How to put EXIF data into a jpg image

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Sun Feb 21 20:41:47 GMT 2010

GPS time is now 15 secs ahead of UTC, due to ignoring leap seconds implemented since 1980.

See
http://leapsecond.com/java/gpsclock.htm

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?