[OSM-talk] OSM2PQSQL / PostGis: Coordinate Conversion

d8930 d8930 at uggsrock.com
Mon Feb 22 12:18:32 GMT 2010

Sorry for spamming. I found out that it has to deal with the 4326 entry. I
have added the projection 4324 from the Postgis installation package, and I
get quite precise results:
POINT(8.30107722233746 50.1359315159791)
Nevertheless, this result differs a few meters from the one you obtained
with the 4326 projection. So I guess, with your entry I should get it right.

I made a short test. I get your results with projection 3821,
"Taiwan_Datum_1967".