[OSM-talk] More flooding in Albania, workgroup started

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:32:52 GMT 2010

Hi all,
I just want to send out a quick note that we have gotten a great project
manager from giscorps to help out with the mapping of the albanian flood
crisis.

In fact the flooding has renewed and spread to more areas in Albania.

I would like to thank  Shoreh Elhami from giscorps for her support and help
and also welcome the new project manager Miguel Morgado from  the AGI to the
project.

You will find all relevant information here :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AlbanianFloodingCrisisCamp

All help welcomed,

thanks,
mike