[OSM-talk] Serious consideration of "Newbie Editor"

silversurfer silversurfer at oleco.net
Sat Feb 27 11:17:21 GMT 2010

I have just tried the editor, added a kiosk name, entered my account
information and saved. A look at JOSM revealed that it indeed works.

I think it would be great if the newbie editor would also work on mobile
phones / smartphones. I think these devices will get more and more
important. Perhaps browser-based. With the same user experience.

gkai