[OSM-talk] Help! Changeset reverted without explanation

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:54:59 GMT 2010

Richard Weait wrote:
>What is in this (big) changeset that ikrevert reverted?
I fixed up the numbered routes in Columbia. You'll see that currently
some of the primary highways just dead-end, because TIGER often
doesn't have the correct routings for numbered routes. Restore the
changeset and you can see how I fixed it :)

>I had a very
>superficial look and see that your edits don't include the simple
>TIGER fix of expanding the road types from Rd to Road and Ave to
>Avenue.
Someone more inclined to doing boring work can do that, or, even
better, someone with a script to assist the changing.