[OSM-talk] When will bots be removed from history?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:07:13 GMT 2010

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:35:50 +0100, Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:

> The alternative would be to educate each other on how to map properly,
> so the bots don't have to fix sloppy mapping all the time.

I would love to see bots that are making changes it the changes were in
area I'm monitoring, but I see bots from antartica to australia! Come on!
The bots need to go off that list ASAP, there is no need for them to be
listed there.

The issue is that we see bots in area that is perfectly mapped with out
any errors, duplicated notes and typos.

One of our member cleaned the complete Croatia of all duplicated nodes...
but I still see bots even if I monitor just one street.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
blog: http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com