[OSM-talk] Multipolygon tags removed

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:36:32 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Andrzej Zaborowski <
andrew.zaborowski at intel.com> wrote

> This is likely because the members of these two multipolygons didn't
> have roles assigned in the relation and instead had tags role=inner
> and role=outer -- may that be the editor's fault?  That said I believe
> Ropino's removal of the tag is vandalism either way.

Having role=inner as the tag seemed to work, though I see that what I did
was not really correct.  I see how it's been changed to put this on the
relation itself.  (assume you or someone changed it - thanks!)

To help people understand how to do this with Potlatch, I posted an example
on the wiki.  (please improve or correct if I said anything wrong there)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:multipolygon#Potlatch_example

Regards,
-Katie